Cherubum Enema/Douche Kit
The Cherubum® Enema/Douche Kit includes components for use as a stand-alone enema kit or a stand-alone douche kit. The Cherubum Lavage Chair accessory is a perfect movable station for docking over most any toilet or other receptacle container and is to be used for the enema application only. The Cherubum Lavage Chair accessory is a safe, stable, and dignified solution for administering enemas, whether in a home or clinical setting.
The Cherubum® products set a new standard for administering enemas. The Lavage Chair may be placed over the toilet anywhere in a 180-degree sweep over the bowl area, according to the spatial layout of your bathroom.
No prescription required.
Intended for use as:
• An enema kit to instill water or other fluids into the colon through a nozzle inserted into the rectum to promote evacuation of the contents of the lower colon
• A douche kit to direct a stream of solution into the vaginal cavity in the treatment of medical conditions. Not for contraceptive use.
• per 21 CFR 876.5210 Enema Kit and Accessories and 21 CFR 884.5900 Therapuetic Vaginal Douche Apparatus operated by gravity feed. These are Class I [Exempt] Devices.
Cherubum Lavage Chair:
- Cherubum® Lavage Chair with folding backrest and two lavage chair flex tubes
- built-in recessed handles and wheels for easy maneuvering
- built-in telescopic handle and wire hanger for suspending an enema container
- quick connect male and female fittings
Cherubum Enema/Douche Kit:
- Cherubum Enema/Douche Kit with 9L (2.37 gallons) water container
- Y-connector with pull-on/push-off shower spray head on one side and 3 feet (.91m) of flexible vinyl tubing with thumb clamp on other side
- two standard enema tips
- one standard douche tip
Cherubum Accessory Tote:
- storage of components and accessories
Lavage Chair with backrest extended
56 L x 25 W x 38 H
Lavage Chair with backrest folded closed
46 L x 25 W x 36 H
Weight of Lavage Chair only